?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
25 June 2010 @ 04:06 pm
Kirk/Spock slash moments - all of 'em!  
I figured that I needed to post this to my own journal because I wanted you guys to know all about it and because I don't have to put it under a lock like I did on I'm paranoid when it comes to communities and downloads, but on my own journal, meh.)

In case you missed me jabbering about this, this whole project is basically the major K/S slash scenes in the original television series, the first six movies, and even STXI thrown in, all with a little added humor thrown in. It's a good resource, especially for those who haven't seen the original series or aren't in fandom but are curious about the pairing. In fact, I'd love to see the reactions to this by people not in fandom. XD

You can view about 95% of it on youtube at the link below, the other 5% being STXI and youtube no likely me uploading that content (even if it's for creative purposes. I'm working on a way to get it up there, I'll let y'all know if it works.)

YOUTUBE SUCKS. I got delete-happy and deleted all but the first video in fear of my account being removed (I have two strikes now, asshats) so it looks like, until I find an alternate video streaming place, a download is all that I have to offer. Oh well, at least now everyone has to see the STXI portion. :)


DOWNLOAD from putlocker (.avi, 774 mb)


If the file doesn't work, you can either download VLC media player (which everyone should have because it plays everything) or just download the xvid codec, which is what I used to compress the file.
 
 
ariadnechanariadnechan on June 25th, 2010 11:54 pm (UTC)
YAY!!!!

i'm dowloading now!! YAY!!!

vinylsigns on June 26th, 2010 02:52 am (UTC)
Photobucket

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS. Downloading with my thanks ^__^
the_wykydtronthe_wykydtron on June 26th, 2010 02:57 am (UTC)
Ah hah hah, EXCELLENT!
(Deleted comment)
ToraGurutoraguru on August 13th, 2010 05:56 am (UTC)
I wish to have your icon's babies. :3
lallyloo: ST - k/s always shall belallyloo on June 26th, 2010 04:52 am (UTC)
OMG. DOWNLOADING RIGHT NOW. :D
coeurdesoleil: kirk/spock TOS t'hy'lacoeurdesoleil on June 26th, 2010 03:10 pm (UTC)
Downloaded! XD XD

This is the most amazing thing! Thank you so much for putting this together!!
two sex peas in a sexpodmalcolm_stjay on June 29th, 2010 01:41 am (UTC)
I AM GOING TO GET TO THIS.
Jonathan Toews does not want a sandwich.: ST Kickasssvmadelyn on July 27th, 2010 02:07 am (UTC)
This was so awesome - THANK YOU.
forsweatervestsforsweatervests on July 27th, 2010 03:09 pm (UTC)
Holy crap. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
ayesakara: K/S - 'always shall be'ayesakara on August 3rd, 2010 12:41 pm (UTC)
Thank you. As someone who hasn't seen TOS, and is basically into K/S reboot only, this is most relevant. Your effort is most appreciated! :)

Edited at 2010-08-03 12:42 pm (UTC)
(Deleted comment)
goth_sweeting: buffy.everyone.goes.awaygoth_sweeting on August 19th, 2010 05:19 pm (UTC)
OK, so my friend has been bugging me to join the fandom since I slash almost everything else and I think this video has pretty much done it :D Thank you very much for putting it together and sharing your love for Spirk
Big Mama G: otpbigmamag on August 19th, 2010 06:45 pm (UTC)
I'm so glad it converted you! I absolutely love that this little project is getting people into fandom. :D They really are the gayest gay to ever gay.
dlasta on September 4th, 2010 09:48 pm (UTC)
Thanks so much!
skyriaskyria on September 27th, 2010 01:31 am (UTC)
New to the K/S fandom .. but very much loving it. :) Snagging the video. Thank you!
ironicpeanut on November 5th, 2010 10:32 am (UTC)
Will you marry me?

I just finished watching and it was amazingly incredibly brilliantly fantastically awesome! TWO HOURS of slashy K/S goodness, and clips I hadn't even seen before! I cannot thank you enough.